Frequently Asked Questions
- AGPOM members can inherently improve their overall control of property and business risk.
- AGPOM helps your company “Go Green”. Going green is good for the planet, your local community and your bottom line.
- When you purchase a Distinguished umbrella policy, your membership status with AGPOM makes you eligible for various pricing credits with partner vendors such as consultants and insurance providers.
- Increasingly, companies are under pressure to participate in the Green Movement. This pressure is coming from customers, employees and the government. AGPOM provides tools and resources specifically selected to help alleviate that pressure.
Discounts on professional services such as Insurance, Sustainability Consultants and Business Lawyers.
From lower utility bills to more productive employees, taking on corporate sustainability measures has proven to increase profitability. See Benefits of Going Green on our resources page for more details.
- US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification Program
- Energy Star
- Trip Advisor’s GreenLeader Program
Other certification resources can be found on our resources page.