AGPOM Welcomes New Education Partner – BOMI International
AGPOM recently partnered with BOMI International (the Independent Institute for Property and Facility Management Education) to bring AGPOM members 10% savings on a variety of sustainability courses, competency-enhancing certificate programs, and industry-recognized designations.
With several course delivery options and a selection of programs proven to increase job performance:
- 98% of graduates have become more efficient as a result of their education-and add value to a company
- 68% of graduates have experienced a decrease in monthly expenses-both individuals and employers benefit from a BOMI International education.*
About BOMI International
BOMI International, a nonprofit educational organization founded in 1970, provides critical education and expertise to industry personnel with property, facility, building systems management, and sustainability responsibilities. More than 27,000 industry professionals hold one or more BOMI International designations, and over 90,000 property and facility management professionals have turned to BOMI International for their continuing education, professional development, and staff training needs.
BOMI International offers several courses that are approved by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) for the LEED Credential Maintenance Program (CMP). Designed by industry leaders and subject matter experts, BOMI International’s course curriculum delivers new concepts that can be applied to your job right away. All courses may also be applied to one or more of BOMI International’s programs, making it easy for you to start with a course, earn a certificate, and achieve your designation.
BOMI International’s five certificate programs help you gain recognition from employers and coworkers for your expertise in key subject areas and begin your journey toward earning a BOMI International designation.
- Building Systems Maintenance Certificate (SMC)
- Facilities Management Certificate (FMC)
- High-Performance (HP) Certificate
- Property Administrator Certificate (PAC)
- Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP)
BOMI International designation programs are recognized as marks of distinction and excellence throughout the property and facility management industries. Earning a designation will give you a better understanding of how to increase the value of your properties and operate your sustainable buildings and facilities at peak efficiency.
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA®) Designation
- FMA|High-Performance (FMA|HP) Designation
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) Designation
- RPA|High-Performance (RPA|HP) Designation
- Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA®) Designation
- Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT®) Designation
Course Delivery Options
As an AGPOM member, you have the option to select a study method that works best for your budget, schedule, and learning style. Choose from the following course delivery options:
- Instructor-Led Online: 15-week interactive online course led by an expert instructor.
- Self-Study: Convenient, self-paced course to be completed within six months.
- Corporate Onsite Instruction: Tailored to meet the needs of an organization. **
* Statistics based on a recent survey of BOMI International graduates.** Corporate Onsite Instruction is only available for groups of 10 or more.
Learn More and Register
Additional information regarding program requirements, course schedules, and registration is available at www.bomi.org/AGPOM.aspx, or by calling Laney Solomon, 1.800.235.BOMI (2664) x1320.