AGPOM Benefit: BOMI International
More than 27,000 industry professionals hold one or more BOMI International designations, and over 90,000 property and facility management professionals have turned to BOMI International for their continuing education, professional development, and staff training needs.
- Building Systems Maintenance Certificate (SMC)
- Facilities Management Certificate (FMC)
- High-Performance (HP) Certificate
- Property Administrator Certificate (PAC)
- Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP)
BOMI International designation programs are recognized as marks of distinction and excellence throughout the property and facility management industries. Earning a designation will give you a better understanding of how to increase the value of your properties and operate your sustainable buildings and facilities at peak efficiency.
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA®) Designation
- FMA|High-Performance (FMA|HP) Designation
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®) Designation
- RPA|High-Performance (RPA|HP) Designation
- Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA®) Designation
- Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT®) Designation
Course Delivery Options
As an AGPOM member, you have the option to select a study method that works best for your budget, schedule, and learning style. Choose from the following course delivery options:
- Instructor-Led Online: 15-week interactive online course led by an expert instructor.
- Self-Study: Convenient, self-paced course to be completed within six months.
- Corporate Onsite Instruction: Tailored to meet the needs of an organization. **
Additional information regarding program requirements, course schedules, and registration is available at www.bomi.org/AGPOM.aspx, or by calling Laney Solomon, 1.800.235.BOMI (2664) x1320.
* Statistics based on a recent survey of BOMI International graduates.
** Corporate Onsite Instruction is only available for groups of 10 or more.