SSC’s Sustainability Consulting Masterclass Updated for 2018
So you want to become a sustainability consultant?
Sustainability consulting is competitive, multi-disciplinary, and continually changing as technology, policy, climate, and the global economy changes. But breaking in to the field is more than possible. It's just a matter of understanding how your own particular skills and interests can be effectively developed and positioned to add value to your future consulting clients - and what you can expect managing your own consulting business.
Our Sustainability Consulting Masterclass is an online, on-demand series of five webinars, each ranging from 60-100 minutes long. It's great place to start to understand the basics of becoming a successful sustainability consultant and assessing the challenges of the business side of consulting.
The series covers topics such as:
- Sustainability 101 - an industry overview
- high-growth areas within sustainability consulting
- clients you can expect to see hiring
- writing proposals and contracts for sustainability consulting engagements
- project management tools, communication strategies, and suggestions for how to approach pricing.
Get a sneak peak at each of the classes, including testimonials from past participants.
And until March 15, 2018, we're knocking $51 off the price of the course.
We hope you enjoy your own continuing education and thank you for choosing SSC to help you in your professional development.