LIVE BRILLIANTLY. It’s easy being green at LEED Gold Tellus Apartments, where smart living is the new norm. From start to every hand-selected natural finish, the building is thoughtfully designed with sustainability and environmental friendliness top of mind.
TELLUS APARTMENTS. Even the building’s name is inspired by a green theme – Tellus is the Roman goddess of the earth – reflecting the property’s overt commitment to existing in harmony with the world around it. From its integrated roof terraces and garden patios to inspired feature elements – like a custom constellation wall and centering yoga studio – and its multi-modal connectivity, this is the definition of an idyllic retreat in an ideal location.
Learn more below about what makes us the leading edge of LEED.
- LEED Gold certification
- Walkable, urban location
- Non-smoking building
- Centralized, energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- Low VOC paints, stains, and sealants throughout
- Energy-efficient windows and exterior building materials
- Water conserving, low-flow faucets and fixtures
- Energy Star rated appliances and light fixtures
- 100% rainwater recycling
- Native and drought-resistant landscaping
- Motion-activated lighting in common areas
- 20%+ of building materials regionally-sourced / recycled
- 35%+ of energy from green providers
- 90%+ of construction debris diverted from landfills
The Tellus is the city’s first LEED Gold-certified mixed-use building, offering an uncommon variety of amenities and sustainable building features in a landmark setting.